Giga User
Gruppe: Moderatoren (+A)
Beitraege: 3300
seit: August 2001
What do you get if one blonde blows into another blondes ear?

Data transfer!

--------------
Liebe Grüße
11i

°""° You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one . . . °""°
Giga User
School Work

A little blond girl comes back from school one evening.
She runs to her mum and says: "Mummy today at school we learnt how to count.
Well, all the other girls only counted to 5, but listen to me: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10! It's good, isn´t it?"

"Yes darling, very good."

"Is that because I'm blond?"

"Yes darling, it's because you're blond."

Next day, the little girl comes back from school and says: "Mummy, today at school we learnt the alphabet.
All the other girls only went as far as D, but listen to me: A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I,J,K ! It's good "isn´t it?"

"Yes darling, very good."
"Is that because I'm blond, mummy?"

"Yes darling it's because you're blond.

Next Day, she returns from school and cries: "Mummy, today we went swimming.
Well, all the other girls have no breasts, but look at me!" She proceeds to flash her impressive 36 D's at her mummy. "Is that because I'm blond, mummy?"

"No darling, it's because you're 25."

--------------
Liebe Grüße
11i

Giga User
Slot Machines

In Vegas, a blonde walks up to a Coke machine and puts in a coin. Out pops a coke.
The blonde looks amazed and runs away to get some more coins.
She returns and starts feeding the machine madly, and of course the machine keeps popping out the drinks.
Another person walks up behind the blonde and watches her antics for a few
minutes before stopping her and asking if someone else could have a go.

The blonde spins around and shouts in her face: "Can't you see I'm winning??"

--------------
Liebe Grüße
11i

Giga User
Blonde Swimmer

A brunette, a redhead and a blonde are in a breast stroke race.
The starter's gun goes off and the three girls dive into the pool.
The brunette and the redhead shoot across the pool and get out;
20 minutes later the blonde reaches the end and gets out. The judge says,
"The gold medal goes to the brunette, the silver medal goes to the redhead, and the bronze goes to the blonde".
The blonde says, "I don't want to be a sore loser, but I think the other girls were using their arms."

--------------
Liebe Grüße
11i

Giga User
Blonde Puzzle

John gets a call from his blonde girlfriend, Buffy. "I've got a problem," says Buffy.
"What's the matter?" asks John.

"Well, I've bought this jigsaw puzzle, but it's too hard. None of the pieces fit together and I can't find any edges."

"What's the picture of?" asks John.

"It's of a big rooster," replies Buffy.

"All right," says John, "I'll come over and have a look."

So he goes over to Buffy's house. Buffy leads John into her kitchen and shows him the jigsaw on the kitchen table.
John looks at the jigsaw and then turns to Buffy and says, "For Pete's sake - put the Cornflakes back in the box."

--------------
Liebe Grüße
11i

Giga User
Eine Blondine sitzt im Flugzeug und starrt aus dem Fenster.
Völlig fasziniert meldet sie der Stewardess: "Das ist ja unglaublich, von hier oben sehen die Menschen wie Ameisen aus!"
Die Stewardess blickt nun ebenfalls aus dem Fenster und antwortet: "Das sind Ameisen! Wir sind noch gar nicht gestartet!"

--------------
Liebe Grüße
11i

Giga User
At Night

A Russian, an American, and a Blonde were talking one day.
The Russian said, "We were the first in space!"
The American said, "We were the first on the moon!"
The Blonde said, "So what, we're going to be the first on the sun!"
The Russian and the American looked at each other and shook their heads.
"You can't land on the sun, you idiot! You'll burn up!" said the Russian.

To which the Blonde replied, "We're not stupid, you know. We're going at night!"

--------------
Liebe Grüße
11i

Giga User
Zwei Blondinen unterhalten sich. Ich habe gestern einen

Schwangerschaftstest gemacht, sagt die eine.

Die andere fragt entsetzt: "Und, waren die Fragen schwierig ?"

--------------
Liebe Grüße
11i

Giga User
Gruppe: Administrator
Beitraege: 3366
Eine Blondine betrat die Geschäftsräume eines großen Frankfurter Bankhauses und bat um ein Gespräch mit dem Kreditsachbearbeiter. Als sich dieser einen Augenblick später bei ihr vorstellte, brachte sie ihr Anliegen vor: Sie müsste für zwei Wochen geschäftlich in die USA und bräuchte einen Kredit über 5.000 EUR.

Nach kurzer Prüfung die Antwort: "Kein Problem, aber eine Kreditsicherheit würden wir schon gern sehen."

Daraufhin zückte die Blondine ihren Rolls Royce-Schlüssel und übergab auch den KFZBrief, mit den Worten, dass der Wagen vor der Tür stände.

Die Bank akzeptierte staunend die Sicherheit - wann bekommt man schon mal einen 250.000 EUR teuren Wagen als Kreditsicherheit? - und die Blondine verließ mit 5.000 EUR die Bank. Wenig später fuhr ein Mitarbeiter der Bank den Wagen in die hauseigene Tiefgarage.

Zwei Wochen später erschien die Blondine, zahlte den Kredit in Höhe von 5000 EUR zzgl. 25,31 EUR Zinsen auf ihr Konto ein.

Der Kreditsachbearbeiter, der sie in den Geschäftsräumen abfing, sprach sie an: "Meine Dame, wir freuen uns, dass Sie wohlbehalten aus den Staaten zurück sind und auch unser gemeinsames Geschäft so reibungslos abgelaufen ist, aber ein bisschen irritiert sind wir schon. Unsere Kreditabteilung hat bei der Nachbearbeitung festgestellt, dass Sie Multimillionärin sind. Und dabei verwirrt uns schon, dass Sie sich von einer Bank 5.000 EUR borgen."

Die Blondine antwortet: "Junger Mann, Sie müssen noch viel lernen: Stellen Sie sich vor, Sie müssten zwei Wochen in die Staaten. Wo könnten Sie hier in Frankfurt für nur 25,31 EUR Ihren Wagen zwei Wochen parken und ihn obendrein unversehrt wieder bekommen?"
Giga User
Eine Blondine kommt in die Bücherei und sagt zum Bibliothekar: "Letzte Woche habe ich mir ein Buch von ihnen ausgeliehen. Es war das
langweiligste, das ich je gelesen habe. Die Story war schwach und es
kamen viel zu viele Personen vor!"
Der Bibliothekar: "Ahh, sie waren die Person die das Telefonbuch mitgenommen hat..."

--------------
Liebe Grüße
11i